Prices – and what it covers
We normally agree a simple, flat fee for each job. There are no hidden charges or surprises – just pay for the visit or repair, and any parts needed. Here’s a general price guide:
Suitable for most visits, where the work on your computer(s) can be completed on-site within an hour or two.
For repairs, such as re-installations, where the work requires both a workshop repair and visit. Includes collection, repair, delivery and setup
|£50 – £100|
|Quick visits, Complex repairs, Multiple PCs, Urgent support
Genuinely quick visits, intricate repairs, multiple PCs, networking, complex cases where the computer(s) just can’t be taken away, and/or emergencies.
|As agreed with you before the repair|
We want you to book with confidence, so we promise:
- No extra costs just because the agreed job takes a few minutes longer than expected
- Clear costing of any parts required, or extra work requested
- No repair or diagnosis fee if we can’t help or advise you
- All work is professionally guaranteed and insured
- Additional help and support after the visit, if required
Prices are typical for the majority of our services (for standard visiting hours and availability) and assume payment at the time of the visit. We accept cash, cheques, PayPal, bank transfers. Debit Cards.